New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
It's a Hot Wheels, I got that one last month. I think its been out for awhile now.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
It looks even better without that price tag on it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I got tired of looking everywhere for one so I ordered my first one from Ebay and the day after it arrived, I went to Target and found 3... so now I have a total of 4. It's fun to search for them though.

Julie

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi !
I just found the FORD E-SHop on the german Ford Homepage. Ok, it is in german. But easy to follow. At least everyone who is interested in diecast Models can order almost every Ford (Europe) Model on that official Ford Homepage.
There is also the 1:18 Scale Cougar available.
Have a look and follow the link:FORD E-SHOP (german)

Many greetings from germany
Marc

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarKat
ok thank god I am not the only one who browse through the toy sections of kmart or walmart
Heh, don't worry i do the same thing when i happen to think about it. I feel like a goofy kid rummaging through all the cars on the shelf.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
I felt like a goofy kid, till some older guy in his 40's was scouring the rack too... and I thought that he looked creepy... so I wonder how creepy I look... ;)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Originally posted by: EricF
I felt like a goofy kid, till some older guy in his 40's was scouring the rack too... and I thought that he looked creepy... so I wonder how creepy I look... ;)
after seeing you at NOPI

Pretty Creepy :)

J/k

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I wish that pic was around a few months ago so bad!!! There must have been 10 people on here who argued with me because i said they were getting ripped off on ebay for like $5 and you could get them at K-Marts for 99 cents. So to all those people, Ha, i told ya so.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: Excelcier
I couldn't see the year in the top left corner for the series. I can only assume it's 2003, # 114, correct?
Correct.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts