New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! My name is Evette and I just bought a 2001 I4 Cougar. I don't plan on doing too much to the Cougar since it is my daily driver now as I have my show car ( Dodge neon ). However, I do LOVE modding and driving a nice car, so eventually the Cougar will get all the respect the little ***** deserves. Anyways, just thought I would introduce myself!

evette

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
welcome :wave:

got pics of the neon??? looks pretty cool from your avatar:thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah definatly bring on the pics! From your avatar it loks like you take a lot of pride in modding yours.

Welcome aboard :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Click on my profile and I have a link to my cardomain site that you can see tons of pics of the neon. Thanks for the compliments on the neon. It's my true love. I have been through so much with that car and many good times!

evette

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i love that neon :thumbsup: any plans to turbo charge it??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dayumm that is a turn on, a hotttttttt chick, intrested in building a car, not a big fan of neons, looks nice, still say you should strip her and build the coug, but none the less, turn on city, gorgeous .............oh and the car ....ummm ......errr.....looks ok too!:rofl:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
nice capri pants!

Lets hook up!

A / S / L !

Just Kidding!

nice neon!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Definately the nicest Neon I've seen, definately the nicest halloween costumes I've seen too! Welcome to NECO!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts