New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone,,, took me a while to make this but having no license gets boring so.... i decided to make a cougar desktop page... hope u like

have fun

N

·
0 Posts
looks good :thumbsup: not a bad first. Try working on getting a larger image size and resolution.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
bottom row... third one over with the xtreme kit. who is that? looks sick. is that gyger?

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: RichieRich1023
Looks tight. I have way better pics of my car if you wanted them.

lol, damn i looked at your website, and i think that was the best one i liked,, but your car has one of the best colors ive ever seen... :thumbsup: also that is gyger

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
yep, pretty good for a first attempt :)

try to avoid the cut-and-paste look for next time tho. heh!
you forgot to mention he needs to add your coug next time too :p

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dam matt... im sorry i was going to add your car and just now remembered sorry about that bro,,,

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
hmm, not too bad. however, I would have used pics with similar backgrounds - I.E not images from websites or other photochops.

maybe everyone should make one :)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
whats the size of the standard computer screen? i think im gonna try to make one, but i wanted it to be a little bigger than his so it wouldnt give the pics that grainyness to them.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: billetcoug
dam matt... im sorry i was going to add your car and just now remembered sorry about that bro,,,
hehehe its all good man, all the cars you picked were most excellent :thumbsup:

oh, did you use photoshop to make the background?
if so, in the layers window - if you right click on the layer and go to the blending options, you can do some pretty cool things :)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
anyway, even without a size to go by, heres the one that i made:

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks good,, matt i used the paint program, but ill be getting photoshop downloaded on my cpu later,, ill make a bad ass one,, and include, your car,GMK's car, mine, and more

1 - 20 of 91 Posts