New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
NOOOOO!!!!! THOSE ARE THE EXACT SAME DATES FOR MY HIGH-SCHOOL CHURCH MISSION TRIP IN KNOXVILLE TN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS MEANS I CAN'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::(:ugh::thumbsdn::slap::mad::kick::bs::banghead:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Ive been to that hotel since its where HCKC was and let me tell you. That place is amazing. Its really nice, big rooms, nice pool and hot tub, centerally located in the atrium, and a great place.
Chris and I already are planning a week trip, Wed to Wed I believe. Or atleast we ll be arriving as soon and staying as late as the longest person staying.

Basically, after reading that info, this event will be the best ever and something everyone who can should attend. Its only like a 4 hr drive too!

·
Registered
330 Posts
any idea on how long it would take us to get there APPRoX

and this would be my first would it probably be awkward

would you guys be willlin to follow one another just a few questions

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
its about 3-4hours to get to Indy.
We usually caravan. We did last year and we will probably do it again next year. :)

I am kind of looking forward to CF2k4.. kind of glad I dont have to miss a week of work now. :)

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
I made Indy in 2.5 hours from Columbus. We were a-flyin...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Yea you can make it in 2.5hrs, but I think we ll take our time and do some badass stuff. 3-4hrs or so... Good drive, its a pretty fun one too ;)

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm definately going. And i'll even have a fresh batch of vacation days that month. Looks like i know what i'll be spending the first week of vacation doing. I'm pumped to go and i'm definately looking forward to the drive too. Long drives, for some reason, always sound fun to me.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Brian, you just wait buddy. Drives with this many Ohio NECO people are unreal. Thats about all I can say. Slade, ZOOM ZOOM? and that NOS idea is a deff. go this year, I dont care what we have to do. I think I WIN!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I think Brooke and I will be tagging along this year
not positive but it's looking good.
This will be my first Cougar Fest. I'm excited about the
drag strip there. NX:biggrin:
YAY

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Nah, not really, we can always make a central meeting spot on the way for you and us, but the drive to Cbus would deff. be worth it, I know the bigger the caravan the better!

People start planning now, dates are posted, talk to your families and friends, bring everyone and anyone, especially if they are females ;) On a serious note, remember to ask for FRS radios(talkabouts) for Christmas and supplies to make your Cougar sparkle.

·
5,273 Posts
does this meen I'll have to drive to columbus to meet you guys then drive to indy?
Nope, I'd say shoot up I-75 and we meet you around Dayton. That doesn't add much to your trip length does it?

I think Brooke and I will be tagging along this year
Dude! You must! I'm excited by the chance to DRIVE my car, even if it is plain old stock 'ceptin' for the intake and exhaust. Def. bring Brooke, the more the merrier. :)

I made Indy in 2.5 hours from Columbus. We were a-flyin...
Dang, you must have been! It's about 3 hours from here to the hotel, I think last year, maybe 3:15 to the hotel... hard to tell 'cause I stopped at the car wash on the way :)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Start planning now? John you can stamp me next time you see me, but CF2K4 is 8 months away; relax! We have to go to Columbus? It seems everytime we enter Columbus city limits someone's car breaks down ;)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
We should plan a little eariler than the month or few weeks prior to fest. It kind of get hecktic. Like definally start looking around for stuff! :) This is is totally going to be awsome. I am bring my little brother with me (hes 18btw) and i think my friend brian (you who went to cp and cf2k3 this year have met him) is attending and hes bring his 'stang. Well im off to do 3 reports by tomorrow. Procastanation is awsome!!!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I'm excited by the chance to DRIVE my car, even if it is plain old stock 'ceptin' for the intake and exhaust.
I have never seen a cleaner car Mark. your car is far from plain dude.:thumbsup:
We talked and we're going. This is gonna be fun now I'm all excited and it's like over half a year away
gives me time to dump more ridiculous amounts of $$$ into the car though.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
hes bring his 'stang.
Sare is it a V8? If so is he gonna race it?
sorry I have an addiction:evil:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
PARTY ROOM HERE! Thats about all I can say. You will just have to wait to see what I have planned. Unless you are slade ;) But yes people save cash now, make plans, get stuff ready. Preplanning only makes it that much better.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts