New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was one of the new Camaro RS with body kit and V6. I know I shouldnt have wasted my time with him but he kept pushing me. Finally on the outskirts of town we come to a light with no cars in front. I look over at him acting like I didnt know what he wanted to do. I gave a head nod then he replied back with you wanna run them. I said sure. We both watched the light. I pulled the revs up to around 3000. Patiently waiting. Light goes green and we are off. I beat him out of the hole bad. I pulled a car immediately. Top of first I pull a little more. Second even more. In third I pulled some more then let off halfway through third. I had him by at least 2-3 cars by then. I could have keep going but why when I had already killed him. He caught back up and gave a thumbs up and I did the same.

Larry

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I'm glad you asked...

first obvious one:
Mustang Cobra

not-so-obvious ones:
300ZX Turbo
Supra Turbo
last-gen Mazda RX-7
E36 (mid-90s) BMW M3
Dodge Stealth R/T (anyone remember this car?)
Porsche Boxster (no, really)

umm...that's all I can think of right now...

·
Registered
733 Posts
thanks, but my message was directed towards "teamextreme..."..i wanted to know how he thinks his acura could do against a ss camaro.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A Camaro SS will beat me

I have beaten Mustang GTs: Autos by around 1-1.5 cars and neck and neck with sticks. It all depends on how good the GT driver is.

All the 300ZXs, Supras, and 3rd gen RX-7s here are modded and would beat me.

BMW and Porshe: I havent had an opportunity.

The Dodge Stealth R/T would more then likely kill me because of the AWD.

Larry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.