New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising through scionlife and found a partial picture of this cougar. I have never seen a purple widebody before, and was wondering if anyone knew who it was?

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Find 'em so I can give them a beat down for besmirching the color that is Melina Blue . . .

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
your just upset because you have a purple car.

melina blue .. hahaha

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: bensenvill
your just upset because you have a purple car.

melina blue .. hahaha
:disgust:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Nemesis
MELINA BLUE OWNERS UNITE! :rofl:

Is that what you use to lure the kiddies to watch TV and . . . :ugh: "play" with Dirty Uncle George?

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
Originally posted by: Nemesis
MELINA BLUE OWNERS UNITE! :rofl:

Is that what you use to lure the kiddies to watch TV and . . . :ugh: "play" with Dirty Uncle George?

nuff said

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
it's definately PURPLE and not Melina Blue --> click this

it almost looks like an Easter Egg...

I find his scheme interesting.. I think it's more than a coincidence that he the same custom drilled rims and contrasting flares but I'm not going to point fingers.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Don't worry crisp....I still like yours 31084723874023409234098-12-34-23423048987598013425094 times better anyways.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Originally posted by: cougarprophet
this is just my $0.02 but that cougar looks like one of the cars from the 2f2f series all show and no go......i just think its to busy, the vinyl on the boors,the silver paint, and the flack purple........this is just me feel free to chew me out.......
I do not believe that is vinyl on the doors, it looks like a standard Minitruck style paintjob. The purple is also not just some kandy w/ flake, which is obvious if you look at the pic Crispy posted near the "mouth". Looks like PPG Harlequin to me, Blue->Purple blend. The silver looks like PPG Sterling Silver, and the orange looks like Tangelo. Definately a lot of work went into that paint...

The system is well done, and since the hood wasn't open all the way, I assume this is strictly an "all show, no go" car. No biggy, tho, that's some peoples tastes... Well put together, tho, and cleanly done, so I give it a :thumbsup:, even if I would never drive a purple car. :p

E1

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.