New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never received fender and bumper from D

I sent her the money like 2 months ago, and haven't heard from her since the end of Sept. no reponse from PMs and emails :poke:

edit:
for Jame's info:
bought a front bumper and front passenger fender
paid $210

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
RE:never received fender and bumper from D

hmm i wonder....she's been replying to my pms bout buying my dragon z front... hmmm

G

·

yeah she said she was sending me the cash for a gauge a long time ago...two weeks went by , then I pmed her and she told me that sorry she forgot to pm me about it. she was bitchy about it too

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

yeah I bought that same fender and bumper and still haven't got it...looks like we got screwed

Edit:
Well I don't know if it is the same, but I bought a front bumper and passenger side fender.

I sent her a money order she was on me like everyday to send the thing, and once it was sent I ahve yet to get a response. Anyone know her or near her...I can post address as long as it is the same she left for me to send the money too. And I sent her a money order for 220 I believe.

FOR JAMES:
Bought a Front bumper and passenger fender
Paid 220 via a Money order.

·
Registered
933 Posts
RE: never received fender and bumper from D

Lol. I bought a 6 disc in dash cahnger off of her in July. I told her I'd mail out the money when I got it, cause I had heard from others that they had been ripped off. She agreed. Anyway, she told me she sent it out, and that I needed to send the money. Well, It is now November, and I still haven't gotten it. Thank God I told her I wasn't mailing money until I got it.

Tony

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

oh yeah...she sold us the same passeger side fender, Brandon :ugh:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

I just mailed her a check a few days ago for a front bumper! She told me that her new kit is being put on this weekend, and that my bumper would be taken off her car and shipped out then. So we will see... She seemed really nice about it, and it sounded legitimate. Maybe she has been waiting for her new kit to come in this whole time and didn't want to strip the parts off her car until the new kit was ready. That is what I think may have happened. Only time will tell. I will ask for shipping confirmation on Monday. Does Greyhound give tracking numbers?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts

Greyhound as in the bus greyhound? Thats the only greyhound I can think of... I have yet to see pictures of her car as well...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

Ya, greyhound bus lines will ship packages if they are less than 74" long. They are reasonable, but the only drawback is that you have to wait until there is enough open space on the bus for them to send it. It usually takes a week to two weeks to arrive from what the receptionist said. As for the pictures of her car... She does have pictures posted in the video/pictures section. If you search for posts made by her, one will come up with a title of "Pics of my new bumpers" or something like that. The pictures do indeed show the drift kit installed just as she described it. I am just a little leary about going through with the purchase after reading this. I have decided not to buy the bumper from D, and have requested that my check not be cashed and sent back to me. This post started 1 day after I sent the check out! Damn!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts

just be glad u got warned and not screwed...

Some guy tried to scam me over my rims off of the contour.org boards He wanted me to send him 4000$ to pay for shipping they would send me the difference... I smell some :bs:

·
Registered
4,409 Posts

Compile a list of who got screwed and for how much and what you ordered... I have all of this person's contact info including name, address, phone and e-mail. I talked to this individual yesterday. I will release this information only if contacted by authorities due to privacy but I can also contact her directly.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

Please guys, any help you can offer will be appreciated greatly. Bigkat has had tons of trouble with his car, new engine, oil problems, burglery problems... the last thing he needs is this :(

Thanks James for your involvement as well.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

aww thanks Bethany :kiss:

I'm almost getting used to my car looking like this. it screams, "please...don't carjack me"

but it would be nice to have my $200 bucks back. I have a(nother) speeding ticket to deal with

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
Compile a list of who got screwed and for how much and what you ordered... I have all of this person's contact info including name, address, phone and e-mail. I talked to this individual yesterday. I will release this information only if contacted by authorities due to privacy but I can also contact her directly.
I only lost $20 for stopping payment on the check I sent - so I am not too worried about it. My main loss in this case was that my hopes and excitement about having my new bumper on my car next week were crushed! Maybe I'll win the raffle and I can buy a kit from you instead!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts