New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after this I don't need a haunted house lol

I spent last night at Jens. We were in bed when around 1:30 we here a sportbike pull up. Since she lives in a townhouse it was hard to tell which drive it pulled into. Soon we here a knock, knock, knock. We think who the hell could that be this late. After a few minutes the door bell starts going. Well this alternates for quite a while. This punk even starts yelling outside. A few times I thought about going down there and I also thought just to call the police. Instead we figure he will just get the point and leave.

Then I remember I don't recall Jen locking the door. She says she couldn't remember either. At this point we haden't heard anything from outside in a bit so I decide to put some clothes on, contacts in and at least get the door locked if it wasen't. Just as I pull on my pants I hear him slowly walking up the stairs. I tell Jen to call 911. Jen has an ironing board and Iron that just happened to be next to the bedroom door which was closed. My plan was to grab the iron and wait next to the door and jack him as he entered. About halfway to the door it opens a bit and he sticks his head in I rush the door and slam into it causeing it to slam into his head and the door jam.
I swing the door open and while he is dased I push him hard back into the edge of the wall. The stairs are just to the left so I push him against the wall and thow him down the stairs. I'm racing after him and it was probably a miricle that I didn't trip and tumble after him. anyways he lands at the bottom and I get him on his back and I have one knee in his neck and one in the middle of his back.

Cops show up shortly. Of course with Jen's dad being the mayor the dispatcher calls him and he comes roaring up shortly after the cops.

Turns out this guy is in the military and just got back from Kuwait. Jen had become friends with the guy at some point in her life. She had sent him cookies and stuff while overseas. Well he developed a crush and she told him many times that she was with me. He got drunk last night (which explains the timing) and desided he was going to pay Jen a visit. Luckily I was there. Luckily he was drunk cause he could have kicked my ass any other day. and luckily I had the element of surprize which is the only reason I was able to do what I did.

Jen was in absolute shock for the rest of the night and neither of us got much sleep. Charges against the guy are breaking and entering, disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, OWI. Apparently he's in even deeper **** since he's military he has to answer to a military court.

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Damn dude.
Glad you two are alright. I thought you were going to say that you saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
****, the lives we live are nuts.

glad your alright.

reminds me of the movie Con Air - he goes to jail for involuntary manslaughter and get's more time or something becuase he was a trained militray professional.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Whooofta... glad everything worked out in the well and you are both safe... are you telling me that Jens PSYCHO dog did not attack that guy? he hated me and ran at me the whole time I was inside her joint... that thing was e v i l!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HEHE Cris, dog was locked up in the bathroom. he jumps on me all freakin night long if we leave him out.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
thatta boy!!! i know it was scary as hell but i beat the adrenaline was pumpin and you kicked some ASS!!! (gotta look on the bright side)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts