New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i live in philly and i was looking into getting neons but i also wanted to be able to use patterns so i have gone with the idea of gettin neons for the "glow" under the car and then LEDs also for the pattern usage....i have gone to shops and gotten estimates or like 250 to install and i dont wana give them 250 for something that is easy (i just dont know how to do it) so basically i was seeing if anyone wants to meet up sometime and help me put them on basically do it for me and show me how its done i will pay whoever just let me know...
Thanks

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
if u drive here...ill help put them on, but i dont have enough money to drive to philly. i know its lame but thats what bills will do to you. we could make this a little meet to because i have leds to install as well so other neco guys could show up. im going to nyc this weekend but after that im cool

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well my car is still in the shop you know that ih8civx but the day it comes out i will drive over you live by harrisburg right? ill drive over and we can do the LEDs and neons, by the way you think i shoudl get another battery? and if so could you help me install that too? :)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts