New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently a friend of mine bought a used 95 Honda Civic. I was kind of wondering which model he has but the car has no badging except for the civic name. I was wondering if anyone could tell me things to look forto tell. I remember reading on here that there is a big difference in engines. The engine looks slim, with many hoses visible, sorry for the lack of detail but I only got a quick glance. And as foar as I can remember, there was nothing written on the engine.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i know you could just look up the vin number. that should tell you what model it is.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
If your still wondering and didnt go to carpoint....Tell us if its ATX, MTX, power anything. IIRC the Dx has nothing extra, Ex is a step with power windows and door tweet's, maybe sunroof.....Lx has everything to offer. Ive installed too many systems in them, they all have the same basic pioneer audio paper speakers, unless there is an upgrade. Not sure if that helps any-

·
Administrator
24,500 Posts
All EX models have a sunroof.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's an automatic with power doors and locks, but no sunroof. Also, it is a four door. But, next time I get a chance, I'll just check out the VIN number. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
4 door, no sunroof, but with power door lock - this is a LX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts