New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I have put off getting my car fixed for a while now....but now I am looking in another direction. Does anyone have access to a junk yard which has cougar parts or someone that can get them cheep. I need a new front bumper, can even be from your car after you got a Street Weapon or Dragon Z...don't care about color, a new condenser, and a new dryer (both part of the A/c system). I will buy the parts from 3 different people or one person, whatever. Tell me what you think a reasonable price would be. This would help me out A LOT. My car is a 99 so any parts up through 2000 should be the same correct? E-mail me at [email protected] . Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
I have a front Bumper off of my Tourmaline Green Cougar.
it has holes in it from a License plate braket.
I dunno what its worth to ya, let me know.. I think
new I think they go for 300-350 unpainted.
I was gonna hold onto it incase I needed it, but
I need some extra $, to pay some bills..

Where are you located? I can ship if needed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in South Florida. The insurance company said a new front end is $300 bucks. The holes are fine I have a lisence plate... My car is Ash Gold too so I am gunna need to have it painted also, but that is no problem. How much do you figure shipping wil cost? Because I wouldn't want to spend more than the $300 that I could get it for down here...

G

·
There is a couple of junked cougars here in michigan, I don't really know how much parts are from them though. If you're really desperate and can't find a junked one in florida let me know. And actually I'll be in clearwater, fla in may so if your close to that maybe you can just pick the stuff up from me if not we can figure something out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.