New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to install, a roush rear and a dragon Z front I dont really know what side skirts I want to go with yet any Ideas on this!!! if anybody else has this set up can you post soem pics I searched cougardb but came up with nothing on it. So mainly I'm asking for ideas for a set of side skirts to go with this some thing that will look good with the front and rear combination that I am going with...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by: wadespencer99
How much work do you want to do?

Sideskirts like the Roush or Wings West are Urethane, and don't have to be molded, but it you go with something like the Drift, or Terminator that is made of fiberglass, you have a lot more work/expense on your hands.

Just keep that in mind.

I dont really care right now I just want the lines to run smoothly from the front to the back, I was thinking of going dragonz front and then roush sides and rear, eventually I want to mold everything the bumper to the fenders, the sideskirts and the rear. that is down the line a ways but it is in the plans

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.