New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Anyone have a line on the rear quarter glass for our cars?? Some dick broke my glass yesterday while parked downtown, but luckily nothing was stolen. (There was nothing TOO steal... I think he probably mistook my lumped coveralls in the backseat as a bag.. or tried to steal my Peter Griffin family guy doll I won at the ex!).

Anyway... anyone have a line on a rear pass. side quarter glass? Need ASAP.

Massiv.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by: Zman
You're probably going to have to go to a shop, it's very difficult to get the glass out as well as the rubber modling for the rear windows. Just ask Carl about it

Yeah... no time or patience for glass work. I found a piece in Tottenham (45m north of Toronto) for $120. That beats the heck outta the $800 for a new piece. About 4 years ago, this happened twice in one week to me (dif sides each time), and the quote was $2200, because that was Ford's price for the glass!

Anyway, if someone has a line on glass for cheaper than that, I'd be interested.

Thanks,

Massiv.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Crispy might have some, but I'm not sure how it would work for shipping.

Sorry to hear about the break-in, Dan. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.