New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1998 V6 MTX Ebony Black Wild at Heart Trim
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a new driver side Quarter Window?
Part No. F8RZ-6329711-AA
Mine got destroyed by hail

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,716 Posts
Can you remove those from a car without breaking the glass? I mean, I have a parts car that's going to the crusher, with all good glass in it - but I wouldn't know how to start to get those out of there. Plus I won't be able to get to it for another month or so.

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
If you go to Row52 you can find a car in a yard, then select that yard, then find people who pull parts at that yard who might send you one.

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
Or you could go with Lexan and not worry about hail anymore

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I still have to worry about hail because it made my car a economical total. (costs more to repair than the cars worth) complete body full of dents form the hail.

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
Hail is a real *****. We used to get a lot of it where I grew up. Depending on the severity of the dents, I've had some luck with the ice cube trick...Wait for a really hot, sunny day to heat up your car super hot, then put ice on the dents...it pulls the small ones right out. The bigger ones...not so much but its an easy and free thing to try.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright so I found someone that could get a window for me. Sadly I have to wait 8 weeks for it because its coming from the US but I am glad I could still get one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts