New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to put in 4 subs in my trunk, but i need ideas of some people got theres done:confused:

Pics please, if have any

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
jjennings setup before he sold his had 8 subs.....never saw the pics. His setup had 4 or 6 before that. You can try PMing NORCAL and see if he has the pics from jjennings old setup

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
This is an older pic, but it has 4 subs in the hatch. A false floor was built around the sub enclosure and the amps were mounted beneath the floor. I am currently working on a relocation as I post from the garage.

·
Registered
275 Posts
What size are your subs? I have a drawing, with all the math, of a set up with four subs. I'm using the same set up in my cougar but with three 10" Pioneer DVCCS pros. It would have been four but when I got the subs in the mail they sent me 3 of the pros and 1 original. I didn't complain,
i just put the odd ball sub in my girls S-10. I don't have any pics, but as soon as I can I'll show everyone.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
They are 8w3's. You could squeeze 4 10's in there, but I would imagine it would be difficult to fit a wall between each chamber.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah so far i got an idea of what i want. 4 12's, JL or Diamind. Not sure, with vinly around it with plexiglass over the subs. Its around a good price. But still looking for great ideas

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cougaritus the thread didn't work, but i saw her trunk at fest and it looked good, but if you can get the pic i'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Originally posted by: billetcoug
cougaritus the thread didn't work, but i saw her trunk at fest and it looked good, but if you can get the pic i'd appreciate it.

Her???? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by: mindtrip1016
This is an older pic, but it has 4 subs in the hatch. A false floor was built around the sub enclosure and the amps were mounted beneath the floor. I am currently working on a relocation as I post from the garage.

what size are those subs 8"??

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn, cougaritus that is a sweet trunk, is it yours or someone else's. It look tight but i'm still looking for more ideas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts