New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm finishing the install but I cant figute out where/how to hand the new(the right side) tip. They sent one of those rubber hanging things, but there's nowhere to hang it??? Any help would be appreciated.
Gus.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You must have a 2001+ Cougar. For some strange reason, Ford removed the mounting brackets with the 2001 (for even a stranger reason, Ford never offered a 99-00 Cougar with dual exhaust).

According to this thread that I found my searching (;)), any muffler shop can weld one on.

If there is anybody here that's added the hanger on their 2001+, please help (and I am quite surprised TeamNECO hasn't done this), either by welding or my some other means...

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
I dunno, but my borla Pass, side was mounted in a hole that exists there, not from the exhaust hanger that is on that side(BTW it was there for the EURO cougars)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it done this afternoon at a mufler shop... The guy just asked for $10:biggrin:
It was worth the wait, the borlas are great!!! the tips are not perfectly aligned though, so I'll go back to the mufler place on my next day off from work and get it fixed...
Thanks for the help guys.
Gus.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts