New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonderin if theres anybody around Weatherford.. that has done a gauge install before? I've been reading..and there is alot of dismantling that.. I'm kinda iffy on doin myself.. I was wondering if theres anybody out there willin to get together sometime n swap out these gauges?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
are we talkin dash gauges? its pretty easy just don't lose any bolts and be gentle when pulling the dash apart, try not to break anything. i'd help you but i wont drive to weatherford anymore. i always seem to get a flat or something expensive breaks. if you're in lewisville i'll help no problem.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright, sorry for the long delay. I just order reverse gauges. The more I look at the install instructions the more I get iffy on this. If I could get somebody thats done this before to help me out.. I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll even pay ya a bit if ya need. Just let me know or give me a call

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.