New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well first i was wondering how to get the front door panel off the 2001 cougar, and the second thing i need some advise, i have a laser red cougar and i am wanting to get some underbody neons and some inside any suggestions on the color i should go with ? thanks

·
Registered
614 Posts
I also have a laser red coug. there are many colors that match it- I have white neons, but blue works, along with just plain black light tubes also...I have seen green-and it looks ok-but that's just my opinion

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: stone
well first i was wondering how to get the front door panel off the 2001 cougar, and the second thing i need some advise, i have a laser red cougar and i am wanting to get some underbody neons and some inside any suggestions on the color i should go with ? thanks
To get the panel off, there are screws in the door well (both sides), and under the trim -- check under the plugs, also under the cougar symbol near the handle, and under the plugs on the front of the trim piece. Takes about 2 minutes to do... just be careful if you have tints !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok stone, lets see. there 5 torx t-15 screws, and two philips. there locations are: two torx are on the end of each door, and one on the front, also there is a torx on the bottom front corner. there is also two phillips they are: 1 behind the coug emblem and one in the bottom of the center behind a plug.
look at the pic provided, hope it helps.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I have a laser red one to...I'm doin blue neons in mine...

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
****. I was going to put blue neons in my rio red cougar too. I can't decide between blue and red though. Any thoughts on what would look better. blue on red or red on red??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts