New Cougar Forum banner

Need for speed underground

5K views 96 replies 28 participants last post by  Q4kntmare 
#1 ·
Now this game is off the hook , i've been addicted to it since it came out , from changing front ends to rear ends to adding almost any mod available ,besides it being all foreign cars however the spelling... this game is bad a$$ , what do u all think , oh yea im talking about the xbox version.

G
#2 ·
Yeah I bought this game two days ago and cant stop playing. I couldnt decide whether to get it for the Xbox or Ps2, but decided to go with the PS2 , I LOVE IT!

I want to hook it up to my broadband really bad and get into some multiplayer actiones

#3 ·
i can't drag myself away from final fantasy x-2 long enough to go buy need for speed underground. but i'm more than likely buying it tomorrow when i got x-mas shopping for people, of course it'll be for me :biggrin:

#4 ·
whoever does have it and can get online to play(ps2 or pc) add me to their aim list @ crazybeerguy358 cuz a few of us are already playing it online, just be prepared to get ur ass kicked as i have already beat the underground mode and have all mods ready for an ass whoopin!!! :p

#5 ·
This game ROCKS! I've got it on XBox and I can't stop playing it. I'm up to the 2nd level turbo and nitrous on the Rsx---198MPH on the jump over the train on the drag race...flipped the car...blew the motor...I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!

G
#6 ·
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
whoever does have it and can get online to play(ps2 or pc) add me to their aim list @ crazybeerguy358 cuz a few of us are already playing it online, just be prepared to get ur ass kicked as i have already beat the underground mode and have all mods ready for an ass whoopin!!! :p
ill be joining yall eventually, this week i have to pay some bills, but ill be investing in a network adaptor next week when i get payed again. :banana:

#7 ·
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
ill be joining yall eventually, this week i have to pay some bills, but ill be investing in a network adaptor next week when i get payed again. :banana:
sweet!!! we need more neco'ers playin this online!!! so far, none can give me a run for my money :'(

#12 ·
#14 ·
hahahah - good, maybe it will take you away from the teamneco games :tongue:

ov3n - thats 180k and ariadne 400k on the whole EVENT right? thats not just one drift? - heh, i'm praying so, cause one continuous drift of 180k is like, beyond human :tongue:

drifting 0wnz0rs!

#17 ·
yo cerins... what system is that on? pc, xbox? cuz i know my ps2 doesn't look anywhere NEAR that cool.

but currently i'm runnin a GSX with some yellow/orange paint on it. it's PURE rice. it's great! i'm just waiting to get a few more mods so i can rebuild a WRX to match my pos. :biggrin:

#19 ·
I've had it for about a week now. I ABSOLUTELY love it.... now if only the bumpers would fall off if you crashed :(

I took some shoddy pictures of my RSX, but it's already outdated... I bought the Skyline a couple days ago. Kept the Graphics and Changed the paint a bit. I'll be getting a network adaptor soon. Then i shall lay the smack down.

#22 ·
race 64/111 or something like that.

I spend more time in the regular race mode though, it's more fun, you get cars that are all ready modded and some of them look saweet, while others have hideous graphics :(

#24 ·
I think im on race 105 / 111 - but i'm stuck :( - its a 7lap race... its not hard or anything, infact i'm able to lead for like 5 of the laps, but ALWAYS, even on "easy" they aaaaaallways catch up and ONE of them, just one, and its never the same one... passes me on the last lap no matter if i use naaaawz or not :( - i've resorted to road rage tactics... trying to smash them into things if they try and pass me :evil:

:rofl: Bethany - i love it... you took pics of your TV :biggrin: - thats cool though! i like the graphics :bowdown:

Originally posted by: Estiem
yo cerins... what system is that on? pc, xbox? cuz i know my ps2 doesn't look anywhere NEAR that cool.
ya d00d - PC :wiggle: FREE internet gaming! woo!

#26 ·
the game is sick!! ive been addicted to it like you guys since i got it on thursday. question though, ive won "people's cars", rappers or whatever. how do i race with them or even get to them???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.