New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this game is off the hook , i've been addicted to it since it came out , from changing front ends to rear ends to adding almost any mod available ,besides it being all foreign cars however the spelling... this game is bad a$$ , what do u all think , oh yea im talking about the xbox version.

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah I bought this game two days ago and cant stop playing. I couldnt decide whether to get it for the Xbox or Ps2, but decided to go with the PS2 , I LOVE IT!

I want to hook it up to my broadband really bad and get into some multiplayer actiones

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i can't drag myself away from final fantasy x-2 long enough to go buy need for speed underground. but i'm more than likely buying it tomorrow when i got x-mas shopping for people, of course it'll be for me :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
whoever does have it and can get online to play(ps2 or pc) add me to their aim list @ crazybeerguy358 cuz a few of us are already playing it online, just be prepared to get ur ass kicked as i have already beat the underground mode and have all mods ready for an ass whoopin!!! :p

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
This game ROCKS! I've got it on XBox and I can't stop playing it. I'm up to the 2nd level turbo and nitrous on the Rsx---198MPH on the jump over the train on the drag race...flipped the car...blew the motor...I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
whoever does have it and can get online to play(ps2 or pc) add me to their aim list @ crazybeerguy358 cuz a few of us are already playing it online, just be prepared to get ur ass kicked as i have already beat the underground mode and have all mods ready for an ass whoopin!!! :p
ill be joining yall eventually, this week i have to pay some bills, but ill be investing in a network adaptor next week when i get payed again. :banana:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
ill be joining yall eventually, this week i have to pay some bills, but ill be investing in a network adaptor next week when i get payed again. :banana:
sweet!!! we need more neco'ers playin this online!!! so far, none can give me a run for my money :'(

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
damnit... had to show me those pictures.. .hehe... so now everyone knows what to get me for Xmas.... :)

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
hahahah - good, maybe it will take you away from the teamneco games :tongue:

ov3n - thats 180k and ariadne 400k on the whole EVENT right? thats not just one drift? - heh, i'm praying so, cause one continuous drift of 180k is like, beyond human :tongue:

drifting 0wnz0rs!

N

·
0 Posts
j00 foolS! just wait till i get my broadband adaptor...then all will fear ME!~!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yo cerins... what system is that on? pc, xbox? cuz i know my ps2 doesn't look anywhere NEAR that cool.

but currently i'm runnin a GSX with some yellow/orange paint on it. it's PURE rice. it's great! i'm just waiting to get a few more mods so i can rebuild a WRX to match my pos. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I just got the game today for ps2.. and OMG THIS GAME ROX!!! I Need a Network Adapter Now!!

Just thought I'd let you know..

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I've had it for about a week now. I ABSOLUTELY love it.... now if only the bumpers would fall off if you crashed :(

I took some shoddy pictures of my RSX, but it's already outdated... I bought the Skyline a couple days ago. Kept the Graphics and Changed the paint a bit. I'll be getting a network adaptor soon. Then i shall lay the smack down.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yo what race is everyone on
just got it and im on 35 ........addicted

1 - 20 of 97 Posts