New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the Game tonight for my b-day.

I'm absolutely loving it so far, but i've still got a civic :( but it's turbo :)

I'm very happy with most of the aspects of the game, everything is hella shiny though, i recommend you change the brightness, maybe that will fix it.

it's the only scenario where you can drift....... in a civic :thumbsdn:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
ye they game looks awsome but no cougar though :(

·
Registered
364 Posts
yeah....btwn that, Project gotham 2 and FFX2, i'm gonna have a great christmas

·
Om Mani Padme Hum
981 Posts
Originally posted by: WillieC
It's the only game to tear me away from SOCOM 2
Only game that will tear me away from Madden 04. I had that civic till i couldnt stand it anymore. Upgraded to a Celica gts last night. :biggrin:

EDIT: Is anyone else playing online? If so my handle is Fission(same on madden)...If u see me holla.

·
Registered
314 Posts
yeah Bethany i Am almost to where you are but I amm useing the eclipse GSX. AWD baby awesome handeling

eric

G

·
I have that game too!I have a black Nissian Skyline with 20 konigs,with a wide body kit. The best part of the game is the drag racing!

·
Registered
364 Posts
i'm ready for my copy!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I fink you iz twinny yeaws owd.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i just got a ps2 and need for speed underground with it, we have been playing it like non stop for the past two days. it rocks!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: ov3n
TEH GAME IS TEH MAD FLY SHIZY I AM PLAYING IT LOTS MYCAR IS A ECLIPS GSX ITS SO TYTE DAWGZ ITZ AWD AND DRIFTS LIKE A MOTHA
it owns j00 0v3n.

it got boring after a while. it needed to be longer.

drifting is mad tyte tho ;)

also - Happy Belated B-day :banana:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.