New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey if any of yall know anybody looking for a place in va beach please let me know cause i need a roommate desperately...i'm strugglin here...no more money for mods :cry: ...FYI rent is 705 total so like 352 a person ...later on
mark

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
man, i wish i could pay that for mortgage.
partially why i cannot buy mods for that matter.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
still even 700 would have been cool too. i gotz parts to paint sometime before my car reaches the end of its life cycle.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Problem Solved!!;)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
howdy neighbor:cover:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
yeah yeah - give me a lil more time

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah shes movin down...i'll finally have some extra cash again! woohoo :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
705 a month!? My wife and Son and I are moving out to VA in coming months and we can't find anything decent for under 1300/month. You got the hookup or something? How many bedrooms?

Chris

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Plus I thought you were a SUP at Ups. Wtf are they paying you with - Crackers and Cheese? Sups at my old center were making 80+k a year salary. Some way over 100k. Are you like a Jr. Supervisor?

Either way, its a nice field to get in with, but i found a way to make a lot more a lot faster so I am going that route. One of my old center managers got a 40k bonus, showed up the next day with ANOTHER viper.

Chris

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
GnuLoCo, CGBurns lives in the Southeastern part of the state. The pay is less and so is the cost of housing. You're moving to Northern VA. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by: GnuLoCo
Plus I thought you were a SUP at Ups. Wtf are they paying you with - Crackers and Cheese? Sups at my old center were making 80+k a year salary. Some way over 100k. Are you like a Jr. Supervisor?
haha Jr Supervisor...actually kinda, I'm a part-time supervisor...the full-timers are the big dawgs :biggrin: Usually they don't promote a pt sup until we get a degree...which they pay for...i've got another semester and some change but hoping to go full-time here very soon, that is if I stay there.. we'll see :shrug:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts