New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey can anyone please go to there trunck take out ur pony tire and take picture of ur jack sitting there bolted down?????? i cant figure out how to put it back in...i took it out so long ago..im goning up to LA on sat ..and it might be good to have it in ..

thx

·
Administrator
11,731 Posts
Well, I can tell you how it should fit in.

It has to be extended a certain amount to sit in the tire and line up with the bolt properly. It can go in any direction, just as long as it fits just inside the rim of the spare. A pain the ass I know. I have 17's now, should I just take out the spare 15 and save on weight?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok that was one of my problems not knowing how far to exend it. thx for the help

ya take the crap out of ur trunk..if u like to race. (big diff)

im only puting it back in cuz where going up to LA over 100 miles

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
the jack bolts into the top one...the little plastic "cup" in the bottom one...i keep my spare in at all times just in case...when i go to the track, i take it out of course....every little thing helps....between the jack and the front passenger seat when racing, i would say it is almost 100 lbs......

Nikolas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.