New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving out of Georgia and headed back to rochester NY and I'm pretty excited to be back home. Was wondering when any meets are going to be just to meet some of you guys, even just getting dinner somewhere and talking. I'll be moving back the 9th of Jan, so anytime after that would be pretty cool if anyone was interested, maybe a get-together in rochester, greece or batavia or something. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
ken will you do the honors :biggrin:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Doesnt anyone want to move to the "Downstate" Area???? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Nice, you brought the Z to Can-Am this year right? We'll be sure to have some form of meet after you get up here.

Pshhh, downstate. :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that's me the one that brought the Z to the Can-am meet. What is downstate anyways? I have no idea anything good came from down there J/K. I'll keep you guys updated on the move and everything.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yeah, I had a question to ask anyone who might know. Are red underbody neons illegal? Cause if they are I'm thinking about putting them on the inside of the car.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
but, don't be discouraged, it's NOT illegal to have them on when you're parked ;)

Besides, things are only illegal if you get caught. Are there any Empire NECO Law Enforcers who are available for some phone calls to local law enforcement officers? Lol, j/k

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
well, now that I think of it, I suppose it wouldn't be hard for them to ticket you if you were on public property. But so far as private property is concerned, it's probably something like if it can be seen by passers by, someone might mistake the glowing lights under a car as an emergency vehicle and thus panick and create utter chaos? Lol, I will take back what I said, cops are likely to do whatever they want.

Less than a week ago I was warned about trespassing because I was adjusting my headlights on the side of an abandoned Ames building in Hyde Park... you have to love towns with no real crime.

-Pat- -ReToM7-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts