New Cougar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
hey i only posted one...and i was serious... i would totally rock underwear with cars on it! haha

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
on the girls shirts the logo needs to be bigger so the wheels are in the right spots
Haha. Meh.

Honestly I'd be tempted to buy something if the logo was offset. Or even turned 90 degrees and up and down the side of the shirt. That would look badass.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
colors! we need colors!!!!!

I had contemplated buying a hoodie, but you can only get it in white, gray, and some other variation of gray... weak sauce!

lol

The shirts all have really random color choices it seems. (same for the "cool stuff" section)

·
Registered
711 Posts
idk if you'd consider a different store, but zazzle or cafepress offer a bit bigger selection and u can make bumper stickers/magnets and more colors for shirts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Boxers

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Boxers.

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
CafePress kinda blows ... I have a storefront with them, but it doesn't integrate as well. Most importantly, the quality of their printing is said to be inferior to printfection's ... sorry, but the underwear is going to have to wait.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
CafePress kinda blows ... I have a storefront with them, but it doesn't integrate as well. Most importantly, the quality of their printing is said to be inferior to printfection's ... sorry, but the underwear is going to have to wait.
Well then..I'll just have to go commando until then. OH! And I'm riding with Joe to fest this year :evil:

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Poor Joe's Cougar, having to deal with that swamp ass . . . :ugh:

·
8,545 Posts
Crewneck sweatshirts? I'm in! (I don't like hoodies, and it's hard to find crew neck sweat shirts now.)

21 - 40 of 44 Posts