New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neco Stickers anyone?

i know have Ontario Neco stickers for sale, they are priced at $13 CDN, this price includes shipping in ontario
the price had increased since i went to a better place and since its such a low print number i couldn't get a better price.

i'll post pics of the actual sticker on a car when my internet is workin

- they're going to be 6" X 6"
- they are silver ( but not silverfrost )
- they will only go on the outside of the window since the text is not reversed
- the cost for the sticker will be more due to shipping
- they are "stickers" not decals

it looks just like this but silver

1. 1phatxr7 ( one sticker )
2. Rastaman (one sticker )
3. Hamil ( one sticker )

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
RE:Neco Stickers anyone?

So you can get it in a silver....well as close to silver frost as possible? Do colors cost extra?

*see attachment photo for color example*

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
RE: Neco Stickers anyone?

i'd go for a silver one...i think black would be kinda hard to see...

·
Registered
3,785 Posts

Put me in for two...Would they be ready for the meet at Boston Pizza? I still haven't figured out if I can make HamillFest yet...I will let ya know asap about that one. My car is Black so Black print would be preferable. I also think it would be better as an inside window sticker. An outside would prolly get scratched to %$#t in the winter when scraping the windows. Silver works too though...I'm not picky.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts

Originally posted by: MUSKOKN
Put me in for two...Would they be ready for the meet at Boston Pizza? I still haven't figured out if I can make HamillFest yet...I will let ya know asap about that one. My car is Black so Black print would be preferable. I also think it would be better as an inside window sticker. An outside would prolly get scratched to %$#t in the winter when scraping the windows. Silver works too though...I'm not picky.
those puppies don't come off easily....my teamneco decal lasted 3 years and I had a [censored] of a time getting it off.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I might take one once I see waht they look like. I won't be at Hamillfest though...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.