New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Columbus, Ohio and wanted to know if there were any events planned to be in Ohio.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Summie, I am in Cincinnati. We have been trying to get a local chapter, or meeting together and can't seem to.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! I live on the east side of Ohio in a little bitty town called Dover. I just drove to Discount Tire on Brice St. in Columbus on Wed. to get my 18" Enkie Rs5 w/ Kumho tires. Anyone going to the Hamilton show this summer?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I would like to get involved in shows, but I don't have system or engine hook ups, just my outside is done up good. Would someone give advice on what I could do. Peace out, Cub girl

·
Registered
921 Posts
Is that the big yearly show on Rt 4? If so, I will be there. We should all go together, if everyone is interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm definately going to the Hamilton show. Let's all go together. I can't go to the one on Mother's day weekend, cause of mothers day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good to go to the Hamilton show, but I don't think I would fit in, you guys have good stuff with the engine, I don't. What do you guys think of the street weapon kit? I really am interested in getting it. Cub Girl

·
Registered
921 Posts
Hey Cub,

My car is totally stock, except for smoked side markers. I just think it would be fun for all of us to have lunch together and cruise to the show. Park together...yada, yada, yada.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey shelly, that sounds great I would love to go, when and and at the fairgrounds right? the cub

·
Registered
921 Posts
Honestly, I am not sure. We will have to coordinate all of it and get everyone together. Crank knows where it is. Where is everyone located? I am in Blue Ash. About 20 miles North of Downtown Cincinnati.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey shelly, well I live in Hamilton, but yeah that sounds great, let me know, we could all meet up before that. thanks girl, jeri

·
Registered
921 Posts
Summie,

Hamilton is about 15 miles south of Dayton. Probably close to a two hour drive for you. I am not sure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, I haven't been to the show in about 5 yrs or more so I'm not really sure where it's at, in Hamilton but I just emailed a POC for the show, just waiting to get all the info back.

So, TheCub, since you live in Hamilton, your going to let us all crash at your place right? hehe!

·
Registered
921 Posts
LOL @ Crank. Just to let you know Cub, I only live about 15 minutes from you.....so I don't need a place to crash
heehee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In your wildest dreams, I live with mom, she said yeah right. Well shelly since you live close to me, we can crash with you!!! lol, j/k, see ya, jeri

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.