New Cougar Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
24,504 Posts
I can edit the original post, so I could revise the link, or re-host it here instead of... wherever they are now. Or AREN'T now.

EDIT: Confirmed, WayBack plugin works like a charm. Man, some of those PDF how-tos are BAAAAD... the alternator wiring TSB fix is terrible. I have a PDF of the real Ford TSB document that would be much better.

·
Registered
296 Posts
[QUOTE="B3NN3TT[/QUOTE]

Need these reactivated Please
#2,4,8,21,26,28,30,32,35,36,37,40,53,59,65,66,67. Thanks Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
I actually got in contact with Verticalscope last week and they assigned someone to try to get us fixed up but he is also reluctant to spend a ton of time on this. You might be better off looking into Wayback and trying to find the ones you want as your ready for them.

#26 - replace it
#28 - Self explanatory
#32 - Use resistors. Lots of videos on youtube on this and lots of off-the-shelf solutions available everywhere.
#35 - Use files or a dremel to smooth all the sharp edges and file down the plate retainer screws. Be careful not to make the throttle plate so sharp that it gets stuck in the body.
#37 - FORSCAN
#59 - The how-to says to fabricate an orifice out of a pipe cap or something similar and put it in the IACV inlet hose. I think the later IACV's corrected the problem though so I would try replacing it with a new one first. (that worked for me)
#66 & 67 - Lots of videos on youtube

·
Registered
296 Posts
Looking at them but some are still not showing up. And the led swap is one of them. Says something about a missing link. I’ll keep looking and post back. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ok I found them all, but #30 isn’t what I thought it would be. I thought it would explain the bulb differences, but it’s just regular led soldering and resistors. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
If you saved them, you can message ADMINISTRATOR to have them fix the links.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts