New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Find out if your friends get the stuff at wholesale, or if they just get a discount. If they get it at wholesale and are willing to pass the savings on to you - you are a lucky guy... Car audio is marked up quite a bit. Wholesale on speakers is roughly 1/2 price, sometimes less. Also, as an employee accomodation for their distributors, kicker will let you order factory direct at a price even cheaper than wholesale if you are willing to wait a little while for your stuff. Almost any company will do this - you just have to have your friend check with the rep. (If someone is willing to give you their discount, of course.) I used to work at a retailer and I got unbelievable deals on audio systems through all kinds of vendors. Too bad it's against company policy to give the discount to ex-employees.

:evil: I still know many people there though. Somehow I never tend to pay more than wholesale + lunch. :evil:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.