New Cougar Forum banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
I know its all closed and my life will more than likely end if I ask this question, but if I wanted to get a couple more in a larger size, say 12" long, would that be possible? I just want to stick them on my pig when I bring it out again this year for the Lapping Day at Cougarfest. If it is totally impossible and you will hate me for ever for asking, if that can't be done, is there a file that I can access so that I could get them cut up here? I don't mind paying for the honour of supporting this site, but I hadn't been back to this site for a while and now that I am getting the pig out again this year I obviously missed this opportunity.

Just look at the car and imagine how it would look with a couple of these glorious decals on it.

Nummelin Motorsports Group - Main Page

Eric

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I didn't order any! D: I forgot!

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
I know its all closed and my life will more than likely end if I ask this question, but if I wanted to get a couple more in a larger size, say 12" long, would that be possible? I just want to stick them on my pig when I bring it out again this year for the Lapping Day at Cougarfest. If it is totally impossible and you will hate me for ever for asking, if that can't be done, is there a file that I can access so that I could get them cut up here? I don't mind paying for the honour of supporting this site, but I hadn't been back to this site for a while and now that I am getting the pig out again this year I obviously missed this opportunity.

Just look at the car and imagine how it would look with a couple of these glorious decals on it.

Nummelin Motorsports Group - Main Page

Eric
Hey Eric, not sure if you got these. I might have a few of these tucked away from the last group buy. I'll take a look and see what I got.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ditto. I'd probably buy two sets.. Get this going!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I think he died.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts