New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pre-Ordering for the next round of NECO Decals is now open!

You're probably REALLY excited.. Unless you hate NECO decals, in which case I'd imagine you'd think they blow. But, hopefully, that won't be the case.

The size of the decal is going to be 5.75" x 3.125" and will include a NECO logo along with 'newcougar.org' text. When you purchase, you will get one pair of decals.

Sizewise, the entire decal is about the length of a dollar bill and a little bit taller. See photo for size comparison. This will fit on the Cougar quarter windows very nicely.

We are going to have two options for the decals.

One-color : $14.49
This is a one-color decal.
The colors available are Silver, Red, Black, Dark Green, and Blue.

Two-color : $17.49
This will be a two-color decal. The outline of the NECO car will be a color that contrasts with the NECO and newcougar.org text.
The colors available are Blue/White, Red/Silver, and Black/Silver.

PREORDERING IS NOW CLOSED

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Haha I love the "Made on a Mac" at the bottom of the page. Definitely ordering some of these. Been waiting to be able to get some

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, this preorder is two days in and I've received only TWO orders... so at the moment, no, since I wouldn't have the money to cover any extra colors.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ordered myself up three sets, a new set for my car, a set for the project Cougar, and a set if I end up making a purchase in the spring!! Thanks Nick!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Bought a red and silver set. Let me know if there's any issue shipping to Canada. Shouldn't be, figured you'd just be shipping them in an envelope?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts