New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will initially be taking orders in multiples of 10. If 10 is not acheivable within one week, i will send whatever number we have.

Since Nick seems to be "away" and i have been his supplier for several orders, i'd like to start accepting orders for your decals.
I'll keep prices same as last years . I am accepting orders from individual members, as well as bulk orders to one address if preferred.

The size of the decals are: 5.75" x 3.125" and will include a NECO logo along with 'newcougar.org' text. When you purchase, you will get one pair of decals.

Sizewise, the entire decal is about the length of a dollar bill and a little bit taller. See photo for size comparison. This will fit on the Cougar quarter windows very nicely.

We are going to have two options for the decals.

Single-color options: $14.49
This is a one-color decal.
The colors available are:
Silver
Red
Black
Dark Green
White
Blue
Yellow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duel-color options : $17.49
This will be a two-color decal. The outline of the NECO car will be a color that contrasts with the NECO and newcougar.org text.
The colors available are:
Blue/White
Red/Silver
Red/White
Black/Silver
Blue/Silver

I will post more images for reference asap.

All prices include shipping from England.UK.

You can place an order by replying to this post and sending payment via paypal to [email protected]

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
The two color sounds intriguing. Ill be the first to say im in for one pending pics of the 2 color.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Well I definitely want a set of one or the other. Could you possibly add blue/silver?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'd be down for red/white or red/silver

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Put me down for a set of red/white

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ordered 2 yellow, payment sent as well!