New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has the professional embroidery machine that can pretty much sew anything up are far as fonts or symbols. We used to make AMC car show flags with the model and year your car was. All I need to move forward is a digitized image. we also have a special hoop for baseball caps and can put images on that too. The Cougar font is pretty basic and I'm sure I can come up with something. This may take a while to get going but I think there may be enough interest to make a few hats,jackets or even shirts. These are some dinner napkins we made for a reception,sorry about the fuzzy photo.
HPIM0465.jpg HPIM0462a.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
I would be interested in some Yellow cougarhead emblems on black leather (or leather substitute) for the purpose of repairing my seats.
Also a ballcap or two.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be interested in some Yellow cougarhead emblems on black leather (or leather substitute) for the purpose of repairing my seats.
Also a ballcap or two.
If I could find a digitized image I could that happen...I'm working on it. I may have a source that may help. Digitizing cost about 50.00 but once that happens we have the image forever and can get busy making this happen.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
PM me your email address. I have one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts