New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a navigational system to install into my car. I don't want an all-in-one type system that has a dvd player and cd player or anything like that. I really don't give a damn about having a dvd player and i already have a head unit. And it doesn't have to be removable. I'd rather have a permanent system as i don't need it in any other vehicle. So if anybody knows of a good nav system i'd really like to know about them.

Edit: I'm also in the market for car alarms. I know they've been discussed in these forums before. But there is a couple things i'm looking for that i don't think has been mentioned. Two of the things i'm looking for in a car alarm is one that doesn't make all kinds of noise when armed/disarmed. Since i'm always leaving for work at night or coming home late at night i don't want to arm/disarm the system and get this loud beep that most alarms have. Flashing the lights to confirm is what i would rather have. Another feature i would like to have is remote alarm. What i mean by that is if i'm not around to hear the alarm go off i would like a signal sent to my key fob to let me know it's going off. I think i remember some systems will even call your cell phone or something similar. So if anybody has some suggestions on some good alarms with those two featurs i'd love to know about them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.