New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone of u guys know anything about those tires Nankang NS-1 Radial a guy here want to sell me those for my 215/45-17 i have the choice beetween those or the Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 which one is the best pick ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant say anyting about the Nanking tires, but I have the Kuhmos on my car and man they rip. They are much better than the BFGoodrich Comp T/A vr4's that my car came with.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Nankang is Taiwanese. Kumho is Korean. Both are known for making very good golf cart tires. Enough said. Spent an extra $20 a tire and buy a set of Yokohama, BFG, Goodyear or Brigestone, at least they make real performance tires for cars not golf cart.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have some nankang's and they kick ass!! They are the Ex601's and they are so perfect. Good grip in wet weather and they really grap in dry weather. I've been through alot of tires and i have never found a pair like these for the money. Nankang every time baby!!

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
BZ< I hope that reply was full of sarcasm...
Granted I havn't heard of Nankang
But Kumho has been around automotive tires
for some time now.. primarily race tires
and just recently got into the Street tire
Market, I have the 712's and so far have been
satisfied with them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BZ, until you try other tires don't make that kind of statement. Like I said before compared to BFG and Yokohama the Kuhmo's are 100 times better and you couldnt convince me to give them up. Just try them and I seriously think you would change your opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.