New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's the deal, I just called Budget Inn, and put on reserve 3 rooms for Friday and Saturday, and YES, I do know that some of you had planned only to stay for one night.
Everyone though, I do need to know who is REALLY comin and on what nights (Bethany, i already talked to ya about it).

the 3 rooms are PoolSide, 2 beds & are $41.80 a night (that includes tax), + a $25 security deposit (CASH only!!!!!!) which is to be paid by you when you check in
as for room liability, when you check in, you sign a waiver which makes you responsible for the room and anything that happens in it.

When reserving the rooms, I inadvertently paid for the rooms already, so if ur goin, just let me know what days ur stayin, and either send a money order to: 119 Ridge Ave, Cherryville, NC, 28021...or contact me so we can make some sort of arrangement...

a lil side note, checkin is at 2pm, and checkout is 11am, and if you check out after that time, you have to pay for another night, so that’s a little something to think about, I know some of you were planning on coming Friday and leaving Saturday night, but indoing so, you would still have to pay for the room…like I said, just something to think about…

anyway, juss get in touch with me so we can work somethin out...Thanks!!!

(Ya’ll are welcome :biggrin: )

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Thank you Lindsey very much for sorting this out!

GMK will have to check his schedule, but as soon as i know something i shall let you know.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts