New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have yet to post pics of my car here so I thought I would share. My parents bought me the hood and Sled made my intake and painted my UIM. And yeah yeah she needs lowered ;)

N

·
0 Posts
everything looks sweet!

I definatly like the Kam hood a lot too, that was the original hood I wanted. Definatly the most agressive looking hood around for our cars.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
wow - I remember those fanblade wheels... I actually liked the look of em better than the 6 spoke sports package wheels when I picked out my car... now I'm on my 5th set of wheels for the car... DOH!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww, thanks guys. :biggrin: Body kit is on it's way and rims are definitely the next step. I'm not to concerned about them right now due to Ohio's lovely weather :rolleyes: The picture of Ignernt's salty car is what ours look like all winter. We had a 50 degree weekend so she got a bath.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
wow - I remember those fanblade wheels... I actually liked the look of em better than the 6 spoke sports package wheels when I picked out my car... now I'm on my 5th set of wheels for the car... DOH!

I still have my fanblades on.. :)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
everthing looks good cept the spoiler sorry but IMO:puke:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts