New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was in pougheepsie last night on a 3 lane hwy called rt 9, was with twice, he was in his white cougare, anyway the 2 of us were driving down 9 when we came to a light with a older mustang 5.0 it was a 90 or 91 anyway the light turns green and i dont know what i was thinking but i never moved it was soo funny i was the last one to move off the line but twice bean him by a half a car lenth just wanted to share a funny story.

G

·
20 bucks to the first person who can put his story into english!

disclaimer: you wont really get money, i am a cheap bastard

·
Registered
346 Posts
I THINK

Subdre was on rt 9 driving next to a whit cougar and approached a red light at the light was a 90 - 91 mustang 5.0. The white cougar and the Mustang took off while Subdre wasnt paying attetion ten he punched it and he beat the cougar and the Mustang.

But i think he was a lil messed up(im saying that because of the typing) and the mustang wasnt realy raceing

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry guys i was having a really bad hangover when i wrote it, the story was i was in the left lane and i didnt go anywhere while twice and the mustang went at it. twice then beat the mustang by about a half car length. sorry about the first post

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh... Twice is a person... I get it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.