New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.... I have these wheels that i REALLY want to sell. I've decided that there is really no point in leaving them in someones garage over the winter to collect dust etc. They are TSW HOCK R'S. I've had them for 3 years, tires replaced last year Faulken's 225/40/ZR18. The wheels are in good shape.... but they are used. The one has a bit of a wow on in, nothing crazy, but it is there.... If I can't sell them at this price, im probably going to keep the wheels and sell the tires. Keep the wheels for when I get my cougar back!!! I started this whole selling rims thing at $1200.00, but to see them go to one of you guys would make me happy as well. The new price is $800.00, I'll deliver to Toronto. let me know either by PM or email [email protected]. I also still have the NOS kit Fyi

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
like ive asked many time, i need pics of the rims and the damage to the rims.
i need pics of the rubber too.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
i dont think this guy wants to sell his rims at all, i must have sent you 5 messages for pics and yet again you fail to respond.....

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Just give him sometime .. hes been really busy for the past little while but just stay relaxed and hell respond eventually. Hes a great guy to deal with I was going to buy his ST200 rear strut brace until something came up.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
michcougar said:
i dont think this guy wants to sell his rims at all, i must have sent you 5 messages for pics and yet again you fail to respond.....
Sorry, just read your post today. Goose hasn't been on the boards alot and has been traveling around. He came and visited me at work 2 weeks ago in London, he also just moved, and has been working alot . I'm pretty sure he sold the rims, but can't confirm 100%. I called him and left a message for hime to call me back, so you should know soon :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.