New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as anything goes I have not ripped you guys off, BIGKAT, I have sent you back your money back to you last week, you should receive it soon. I just moved into my new apt. I received your last message saying send it back and I sent it out Thursday. BRANDON I have taken your bumper and fender to the greyhound station they told me since it was so big that it would take a week or a little more before they had time to ship it, I was going to contact you when they contacted me to bring it there and ship it. If you see anything wrong with this I will send your money back as well. DRGZ: when you said you had gauges for sale I told you I had a two pod gauge, so I figured you were selling two of them not one, that is why I did not buy the one gauge I needed two!! I have a pobox at mt new apt. so if you guys need to contact me for anything I will still be having address at 29 dunlap avenue Pennsville, nj 08070 SO IF THERE ARE ANYMORE QUESTIONS OR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS THEN CONTACT ON HERE OR THERE. THANKS SO MUCH DANIELLE

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How about you refunding my money for the bumper and fog lights you never sent, but that's okay, you will be receiving a court letter soon enough, believe me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just send the $125 back to the following:

Cosmin Budea
2845 Rolling Meadow Lane
Muscatine, IA 52761

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Dude... you could've PM'd her that... unless you're fully comfortable with the whole community having your address. ;)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: C0S
Just send the $125 back to the following:

Cosmin Budea
2845 Rolling Meadow Lane
Muscatine, IA 52761
Do you like pizza??? Cause I can have 10 of them at your door in 30 minutes or less! Just kidding... I would never do that! Or would I?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts