New Cougar Forum banner

221 - 223 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
So I started messing with the car some more.
The rest of the body kit is on temporarily.
And I pulled a bunch of rusted rear parts out and started working on putting it back together.
So kit was first

Then all this came out.

Then this started making its way back in.

Still find it funny when you look at the stock sway bar and how much smaller it is.

Then these
got 1 wheel on the back. The strut that was on the driver side is stuck in the knuckle and it got dark on me.
hopefully tomorrow I can get the driver side back on so this gap goes away.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Glad to see a car going the right direction. You need to get it to Cougarfest. Its going to be a big year for us and we will need all the representation we can get.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
I'm hoping. I'm working my butt off trying to get this thing running. It's been parked since like 2013 so I'm having to fix ALOT of stuff just from it sitting. I was also going to use it for the AWD project at first so it got totally stripped. I'm a full time student right now and will be around cougarfest time as well so time off wouldn't be an issue this year. this year is going to be about if the cars running at a point I feel comfy enough to make the trip and if I have the money for it and if we can find a babysitter for the weekend. lots of key factors however the fact of work keeping me from it this year isn't an issue.

221 - 223 of 223 Posts