New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A NECO First? who knows... LOL...

Well there it is... not finalized yet, but should be for our meet.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bah thats nothin.. ;)
granted I like retouchin photos more than creating... hehe

I don't like the wheels.. but then again I didn't look for long for them..

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
If you wanted to go crazy with it and didnt want any of the warning lights you could spell cougar and put a head at the end or the beginning and then make a way for them all to light up at the same time, or some kind of chaser light behind them. Nice touch though, and its different.

The van just looks like a drug van now:smoke-t:

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Cool. I remember Fett putting his logo in there before but not a cougar head. BTW...Happy Birthday 100th birthday to Fred too. Is that his van?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
how about I H 8 C I V X that would be sweet. then have a blue led light that would scan like nightrider. that would be sooo sweet, but totally defeats purpose of sensor lights. my brake light is always on too. and the snow flakes dont do crap. i can look at the thermometer when its cold out. the tune-up lights comes on automatically so thats not really helpful anyways. anyways, see ya next saturday.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
i had the night rider them going on in my center grill with the no limit insert looked hard untill the one l.e.d went out just haven't had time to go get new ones o well...show seasons's over anyway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts