New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, to make a long story short, i bought the svt focus i was telling you guys about. through my dads work place we got the thing called the "x-plan" so we got the car for under invoice price. and even though i still owed quite a bit on the coug they were still willing to do everything they could to help me out (something the other dealers weren't doing). i love the focus and am totally satisfied i got it, oh, and i also took out the 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty (with the luck i had with the coug, i need this reassurance, plus it was only 15 a month). i will post pics of it tomorrow or sunday.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okey dokey. going out to take pictures now, should be up in a few hours cause i doubt i get right back on the pooter.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here ya go. not the best quality, but who cares.

Attachments

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
:kick:

That's for getting rid of the Cougar. At least you stayed with Ford though.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:stupid:

that's to the person who buys the cougar with the engine that's about to go, alternator on the way out, another fuel pump going out, a lil tranny work, lots of suspension work, and lots of other crap. as much as i loved the cougar, it was just turning into one heck of a pain, so i got rid of it. the focus has been pretty reliable to most people in the past and i love the styling so i got it. i also took out the 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no hid's :( but it's cool, cause it saved me 600 bucks, and i'm replacing these headlights anyways so i can get black ones.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Rista, you hae all the bases covered on this car.

Not only can it be used as a daily driver, but it can all be used as a golf cart, go cart, or for many applications.

OK, I am just busting your nutties. I really like that car and glad to hear you didn't get bent over and violated on the deal.

One more thing, coming to a Cougar board with a Focus goes over like a "hell yeah" in church.

Well at least you stayed American, preserving the life and welfare of this great country.

I don't know where that last remark came from but by God it sounded good.:stupid::banhim:

Tim

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts