New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, here is the work of hours and hours of "chopping". culmination of about 2 weeks of work (a little spread out), but some aspects took a long time. i enjoy it fairly well though. almost forgot to add my signature ellipses...

edit: i guess i didnt have to inline the pic... oh well, more is better!! :kick:

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
not bad.. but i think it may be more effective if you remove the (vho?) letters in the background.. looks a little odd being covered up by the neco shiz..

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
Now you only need to get the file size to be under 16k and your golden.
:rofl: Nothing like drawing attention to your own illegal sig banner. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that was impossible with that banner. but without the vh-o- thing it says its less than 16k.

and it says in my upload box that its 21k. it added like 6k just uploading it!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks really good but am I missing something?...What does "choppers" mean?...I thought that had to do with bikes...Just curious

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Originally posted by: Salmonchow
Looks really good but am I missing something?...What does "choppers" mean?...I thought that had to do with bikes...Just curious
I was thinking Chopper rims, but he's got stockies :shrug:

N

·
0 Posts
looks pretty sweet man, but if it was my sig it would probably be gone in a day or two

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the "choppers" kinda has a double meaning for me...

1- photoshopping... i believe i have decent skills in that area

2- (main)- i bought my car totaled in the rear, then got a used rear clip off a light blue one and "chopped" em together. before it was repainted the car was half blue half yellow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts