Registered
1,877 Posts
Are you kidding? you have to kidding!

:rofl:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the led's are only 3.7 got um at radioshack but i didn't really want um too bright cuz the cops already give me crap dont need anymore hassle from them...plus it was one of those got really bored one day and did it deals...they arent that great but it does it for me...plus i have to take my drivers side apart again cuz one of the leds on the low beam isnt workin

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Originally posted by: Jesslynn
the led's are only 3.7 got um at radioshack but i didn't really want um too bright cuz the cops already give me crap dont need anymore hassle from them...plus it was one of those got really bored one day and did it deals...they arent that great but it does it for me...plus i have to take my drivers side apart again cuz one of the leds on the low beam isnt workin

Would you happen to be a female? Might I request some pictures :p

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
okay, not to sound like an jerk or anything here, but if you would post the pictures onto the site instead of your 'my documents' folder, it would probably work a lil bit better (as in we'd be able to see them).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would post them the right way but everytime i try to it tells me they are too big even when i resize them it still wont let me.....i guess im just stupid but whatever....and yes I am a female and i know most of you guys think im dumb cuz i am a girl and most girls dont know anything about cars but i'm not one of those girls, I've done everything to my car and will also be painting it this winter

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
there's lots of girls on the boards with cars that put most of the guys on here to shame (car wise) i'd offer to let you email me the pics and i would resize them, but my stupid hotmail account is full. and i dont remember the password to my pop3 account, so maybe somebody will do that for you and post them, cause i'm kinda anxious to see how they came out.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
if u havent emailed da pix 2 any1 yet for resizing, email them 2 [email protected] and i will glady do it.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The don't look too bad... keep an eye out for Demon eyes.... they will have the class as well as the shine....

BTWnice job... prob. the best i have seen made...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanx...I will take better pics sometime when u can actually see my car

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
ah, finally lol. they look nice! in the 2nd pic they kinda look like an aqua color. are they blue? or aqua?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts