New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i was out in my moms 1999 2.2 cavailer, traveling about 65mph because i follow the speed limit, all of a sudden i look in my rear view and see this red cougar with a body kit coming up on me fast. He eventually got beside of me and i motioned for him to race. After 3 honks, we were off. I was in second, threw it in third and started walking the cougar, by the end of 4th gear, i was 4 bus lengths ahead of him. I slowed down and he did a ricer flyby, flipping me off. I cant help my moms car walked all over him, BTW its a stock 2.2 with 220,000 miles on the odo.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I honestly don't know the motion, you make to someone when driving 65, that causes them to spasm and honk 3 times, and a random street race begins...

Does that really happen??

If I honked 3 times at someone, I'd probably get the finger, then they'd try to run, and I'd fly up to them and give them the same respect back...but that's not a race...that's just called ROAD RAGE...

Oh well...tell your mom I say hi :wave:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
hmm? You so come on here to brag about (probably made up) story about you beating one of our cars? Oh, and that must be some kind of a Cavalier....going 65mph in second..WOW! Did you have NAWWWSS, dude? Get outta here with your crapalier.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: shawn40312
like i told you guys, it wasnt my cavailer.... i cant help that the 2.2 is faster than the 2.5v6.
Hello troll. Does mommy let you out of the house often? Obviously not, because if I see someone "motioning" at me at 65 MPH, I tell them they're number one. Also, you follow the speed limit so well that you street race? Yeah, that makes sense. Go get out your matchbox cars and bash them in to each other since that seems a little more your speed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my matchbox cars are faster than your cougar....... anyway, i follow the speed limit because i dont like going fast. i just like to show ppl. like you how slow your car is.....

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
my matchbox cars are faster than your cougar....... anyway, i follow the speed limit because i dont like going fast. i just like to show ppl. like you how slow your car is.....
:rofl: So you DO still play with Matchbox cars . . . listen [censored], come see me and see how "slow" my car is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just kidding guys, i wanted to see how wild you guys get over here. I have respect for you guy's car's, and i know that they can hold thier own. I just joined here today. I have a good friend that owns a cougar and have nothing against them. Hope to talk to you guys on the forums in the future.

Shawn

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
OK, allow me to correct your story. Here's what I believe happened.

Cougar pulls up to you.
You wave at him and honk.
You take off.
Cougar continues to drive normally.
You get way ahead, and Cougar gives it half throttle and blows by you.
Cougar driver tells you that you drive the #1 sh!tbox in all of car history.

C'mon man, I walked a Cavaqueer with my STOCK V6 MTX.

STFU, and go back to sucking your mommy's boobies.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by: azbobbybooshay10
OK, allow me to correct your story. Here's what I believe happened.

Cougar pulls up to you.
You wave at him and honk.
You take off.
Cougar continues to drive normally.
You get way ahead, and Cougar gives it half throttle and blows by you.
Cougar driver tells you that you drive the #1 sh!tbox in all of car history.

C'mon man, I walked a Cavaqueer with my STOCK V6 MTX.

STFU, and go back to sucking your mommy's boobies.
THE STORY WAS A JOKE, get over it. I know there is no way in hell that a 2.2 cavailer will beat a cougar in the first place. I was just trying to introduce myself since i am new.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
My post was the best :)

and... You are the weakest link....GOOD BYE

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I will ignore the fact that you say this was a joke for now but just thought i would make a remark My girlfriend has a 98 2.2 5-speed cavalier, it is a really nice a-b car...i even spiced it up a little bit...rims, lights...what not. She has to turn the ac off to go up hills from a stop....if that car can beat anything....the other car must be a Dog. Now the ecotec...that's another story. Back to your story....you come here to start crap and throw it off as a joke....yeah way to go. Now go away.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Damn man, calm down! When I made my post, you hadn't admitted to it being a "joke". Even now that I see you say it was a "joke", I guess I failed to see the humor in it.

When it comes to this board, first impressions mean everything. Unfortunatly, my first time around I was an idiot and I'm still trying to shake that from people's opinions of me. toofast4u had an "interesting" thread about driving his Dad's 'Vette at 140mph, and to this day I still see people make smartass comments about that. IDK if he's still active on the forums, but the last time I saw him here he was still getting [censored] for it.

I'll just say that you've started off bad here, and people will remember you doing this for quite a while.

Glad to have someone new join FC.com, but you really could have chosen a better way to introduce yourself.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
haha this thread was pretty entertaining. Though i do welcome you to the boards!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Just kidding guys, i wanted to see how wild you guys get over here. I have respect for you guy's car's, and i know that they can hold thier own. I just joined here today. I have a good friend that owns a cougar and have nothing against them. Hope to talk to you guys on the forums in the future.

Shawn

I'm with clutch on this one I'm gonna ignore the fact that you said it was a joke, just because it wasn't a funny joke, if you want to see funny read one of shelly1's daily post about jokes now those are funny. now read my avatar and follow it closely, oh and on a side note welcome to the boards :biggrin:

·
Registered
30 Posts
personally i would of just said "Hi my name is..." instead of trying to tell some really lame joke about your mom's cavalier.

anyways, welcome to the boards.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.