New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, so I do too :kiss:

I went to the 311 concert tonight and I couldn't miss the opportunity to let my pride show :thumbsup:

PS - the show rocked my little world haaaaaaaaaaaaaardcore, I LOVE 311!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
311 is so great to listen to while you cruise in the coog. I saw 311 in philly once, they were amazing.

Awesome graphics

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
They do rock... have u ever noticed their CD will rock to... if you wanna show of your system for mids and highs as well as Bass the new cd is awesome to play... Creatures hits hard...

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm gonna have to agree with your license plate. I saw them in concert a little over a year ago while they were on the sprite liquid mix tour. I have to say, they didn't seem to enthusiastic about playing. Maybe that's just their style.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Originally posted by: coolcatstrut
I'm gonna have to agree with your license plate. I saw them in concert a little over a year ago while they were on the sprite liquid mix tour. I have to say, they didn't seem to enthusiastic about playing. Maybe that's just their style.
Lots and lotsa pot will do that to you!! haha

I have caught 311 twice in concert.. usually a good show.. the best is when they play "who got the herb" and all of the sudden the place gets a funny smell floatin round

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw them on Sprite Mix too, I would'nt be very happy either if I only got to play for 45 mins and someone like Jay z played for 2 hours. This concert was AWESOME though, because it was just them & alien ant farm.

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
umm, I knew 311 before they were 311. When they were playing in their garage here in NE. Hey Kel, I have some uncut, never released songs if you want um.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
311 was in Bozeman 2 weeks ago. Awesome show... They've actually been here twice in the last 4 years. I didn't think Alien Ant Farm was that great though...

Didn't you used to have a 311 vinyl decal on your rear window?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, back in the day. I took the sticker off when I shaved everything else and went 5% tint. I've been thinking about putting one back on though, I used to get tons of "HELL YEAHS!" for that sticker! :)

Alien Ant Farm was okay. They were really good 2 years ago at Warped Tour, but last night they didn't seem too enthused to be in Charlotte. They only played maybe 7 songs, which was fine by me. 311 was just incredible. They played every damn good song they ever made and almost everything off of Music...lots from transistor & sound system too which are my FAVORITES!! Nascar I'd love to hear that old stuff!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hell yeh 311 owns. New Orleans has been the home of 311 day since they started it 4 years ago. And it is the 311 concert of 311 concerts and i have been to all of em. Due to recording Creatures they didnt have it this year but last year the concert lasted over 6 hours. Next one they have you die hard 311 fans should come down for it. Ill offer free lodging for anyone innterested.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
311, thats a slow dial-in time... ;) Looks like you had fun... I'd be weary bringing my car to any concert..

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Hieroglyphics > 311 :flushed: (even tho 99% of this forum has never heard of em) I saw Hiero live last nite. We're like concert twins! OMG! ;)

anyhow 311 puts on a great live show

i think you got a little carried away with this one tho, looks like 3111 ... :rofl:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by: vizual
Hieroglyphics > 311 :flushed: (even tho 99% of this forum has never heard of em) I saw Hiero live last nite. We're like concert twins! OMG! ;)

anyhow 311 puts on a great live show

i think you got a little carried away with this one tho, looks like 3111 ... :rofl:
or is that 311 with an ! (exclamation mark)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts