New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, so I do too :kiss:

I went to the 311 concert tonight and I couldn't miss the opportunity to let my pride show :thumbsup:

PS - the show rocked my little world haaaaaaaaaaaaaardcore, I LOVE 311!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

· Registered
168 Posts
I'm gonna have to agree with your license plate. I saw them in concert a little over a year ago while they were on the sprite liquid mix tour. I have to say, they didn't seem to enthusiastic about playing. Maybe that's just their style.

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Originally posted by: coolcatstrut
I'm gonna have to agree with your license plate. I saw them in concert a little over a year ago while they were on the sprite liquid mix tour. I have to say, they didn't seem to enthusiastic about playing. Maybe that's just their style.
Lots and lotsa pot will do that to you!! haha

I have caught 311 twice in concert.. usually a good show.. the best is when they play "who got the herb" and all of the sudden the place gets a funny smell floatin round

· Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw them on Sprite Mix too, I would'nt be very happy either if I only got to play for 45 mins and someone like Jay z played for 2 hours. This concert was AWESOME though, because it was just them & alien ant farm.

· Timmah
3,066 Posts
umm, I knew 311 before they were 311. When they were playing in their garage here in NE. Hey Kel, I have some uncut, never released songs if you want um.

· Registered
1,029 Posts
311 was in Bozeman 2 weeks ago. Awesome show... They've actually been here twice in the last 4 years. I didn't think Alien Ant Farm was that great though...

Didn't you used to have a 311 vinyl decal on your rear window?

· Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, back in the day. I took the sticker off when I shaved everything else and went 5% tint. I've been thinking about putting one back on though, I used to get tons of "HELL YEAHS!" for that sticker! :)

Alien Ant Farm was okay. They were really good 2 years ago at Warped Tour, but last night they didn't seem too enthused to be in Charlotte. They only played maybe 7 songs, which was fine by me. 311 was just incredible. They played every damn good song they ever made and almost everything off of Music...lots from transistor & sound system too which are my FAVORITES!! Nascar I'd love to hear that old stuff!

· Registered
378 Posts
Hell yeh 311 owns. New Orleans has been the home of 311 day since they started it 4 years ago. And it is the 311 concert of 311 concerts and i have been to all of em. Due to recording Creatures they didnt have it this year but last year the concert lasted over 6 hours. Next one they have you die hard 311 fans should come down for it. Ill offer free lodging for anyone innterested.

· Registered
3,808 Posts
Hieroglyphics > 311 :flushed: (even tho 99% of this forum has never heard of em) I saw Hiero live last nite. We're like concert twins! OMG! ;)

anyhow 311 puts on a great live show

i think you got a little carried away with this one tho, looks like 3111 ... :rofl:

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by: vizual
Hieroglyphics > 311 :flushed: (even tho 99% of this forum has never heard of em) I saw Hiero live last nite. We're like concert twins! OMG! ;)

anyhow 311 puts on a great live show

i think you got a little carried away with this one tho, looks like 3111 ... :rofl:
or is that 311 with an ! (exclamation mark)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.