New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
Yes currently the I4 owner in Georgia "b" will have this intake installed on his vehicle shortly. Im going to work with him to see what we can do.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
The GMK CAI intake will work for us as well.... But its nice to have even more options.

Ack didnt see 2.5 thread... Kenny and George are both cool so no flame wars here.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yeah, they got a war going over there in 2.5. I am glad to know that this will work on our 4 bangers. Kahn is claiming that his will too but that is the first time I have heard that. Thanks guys I will be getting one as soon as I can convince the wife that she will be happier if I get one.:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
As if I didn't know about this intake commin out for a while now :biggrin: I told George I'd be sendin my cash in at the end of the week :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
the end of the money? heh

Anyways, GMk looked at my car at CF to confirm fitment. So back in July I guess.

·
Registered
669 Posts
if they're both just extensions to a current ram air setup then they both will work...the ram air setup is the only part you need to be concerned about fitment on.

But is this an extension like the GMK or a complete stock intake replacement cuz if it was a complete replacement THEN it would be a smokin deal but if its just an extension then ehhh...its alright.

anyway, do u have pics of where exactly you cut the 3" hole at?

Also what about the MAF and IAT sensor, what are you doing about those?

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: Ness1216
the end of the money? heh

Anyways, GMk looked at my car at CF to confirm fitment. So back in July I guess.
:rofl: I didn't realize what I had typed.....just fixed it.....

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i'm sure george (dgnzcoug) will be able to answer your questions soon as he gets the intake installed

either intake would be great no matter who makes it....the one with the lower price would obviously be the most popular....both are good guys in my opinion...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts