New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Ford outlet is $103.75 shipped. I haven't gotten mine yet. They've had over 40 orders for the damn thing!

G

·
Hey guys, i got mine today also, however its yellow. My car is black so i gotta get it painted. I was going to install it myself but it looks like a real *****, i gotta drill 8 holes and Ford doesnt give you any hardware or directions. I just got back from the body shop to get an idea of how much it will be painted and installed, he said like $150-200 and thats supposedly a good price cause i know the guy. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Tom

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i ordered mine the 2nd week of march ... so my wait was not too bad...

have not gotten a call back from my dealer yet about the price to paint and install... hope it's not too bad...

G

·
Well i just got a second price for my scoop being painted and installed, $80 bucks. Not bad at all and its not a ****ty place either, this guy painted my tailight covers and i have no complaints. So by next week everything should be done.

G

·
To order from Ford-Outlet, call 1-800-549-2005. Ask to talk to Gary Starr and the part number for the scoop is 16c630. Also, they have the Visteon Wings available for $128.18. I just ordered my wing and scoop last Friday and they attempted to deliver the wing yesterday but I wasn't here so they are re-delivering tomorrow. I can't wait! The wing is going to look great with my V-tech covers and tinted taillights. I'll have pics up soon.

G

·
...probably not as good as a rio red scoop. I think the only way a black one would work is if you have other black highlights on your car to tie it in. Ohterwise I think it would look out of place. Just my .02.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.