New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha, as long as we're on the topic of accidents....I was leaving the parking lot of the Gap in Commack and I pull out in back of some punk kid in a 4door Saturn (whoo) at a stop sign. We both stop. He sits at the stop sign for a few seconds. He throws the car into reverse, so I slam on my horn. He hits the gas. Slams my front bumper. I was like WTF?! I go to get out of the car and he bolts! I at least get the first half of his plate number and call the cops. It was really minimal damage, but I was so pissed I just drove home. Now I get to visit the station later and fill out a real accident report. At least I have a witness....my friend from work was with me and saw it all. Makes me sick :(

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
what was the license plate??? i think that was me!! lol j/k thats so frucked up! you shoulda chased em down and got the plate.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
well your first mistake was shopping at the gap. :loser:

sorry to hear that though

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it wasn't even my idea to go to the Gap! My friend needed underwear :)

So, I drive to the Fourth precinct and the cop was like, it's not even worth filling out an accident report because there was hardly any damage. Filling out a report would mean that the insurance company would have to get involved. I hate that. But, I just wanted my butt covered in case the punk kid comes in and is like, some girl hit my car. But how much damage would that really do to his car either? Whatever.

I would've loved to chase him, but I was so stunned and angry that I probably would've hit somebody in the parking lot!

So, if you happen to see a '94ish dark green Saturn SL with a license plate begging with DCT, feel free to kick the crap outta him or his car :biggrin:

·
Registered
398 Posts
that sucks...some old lady did that to me, only thing was she was in a benz and i was in my explorer, which already has many dents and is a 92 anyway. I laughed as she drove off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.